Falcons' Cordarrelle Patterson being evaluated for a concussion
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver/running back Cordarrelle Patterson is currently being evaluated for a concussion in Week 5's game against the New York Jets.
Patterson took a hit early in the first quarter and headed to the team's blue medical tent for an evaluation. We'll have more on his status soon.
Patterson, the most efficient player in fantasy football this season, came into Week 5 with a 12.6-point projection. He has 2 carries for 18 yards as of this writing. Mike Davis will be the Falcons' primary ball-carrier with Patterson on the sidelines.
- Deebo Samuel (groin) day-to-day for 49ers December 7th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (hamstring) questionable to return in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell in league concussion protocols December 6th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (ankle) estimated DNP in Minnesota's Monday practice December 6th, 2021
- Zack Moss active for Bills in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- Saints' Deonte Harris (DWI) suspended three games December 6th, 2021
- Falcons' Cordarrelle Patterson (ankle) will play in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Falcons' Cordarrelle Patterson (ankle) a game-time decision for Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Falcons' Cordarrelle Patterson (ankle) questionable for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Falcons' Cordarrelle Patterson (ankle) expected to practice on Wednesday November 24th, 2021
- No timeline yet for Falcons' Calvin Ridley (personal) to return November 22nd, 2021
- Atlanta's Cordarrelle Patterson (ankle) inactive for Week 11's Thursday contest against Patriots November 18th, 2021