Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) being evaluated at local hospital
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) was taken to a local hospital for further evaluation after Sunday's win against the Denver Broncos.
JuJu took a massive hit to the shoulder on a carry early on during Week 5's win over the Broncos, going down immediately and needing assistance to leave the field. He was spotted on the sidelines in visible pain throughout the contest and could be looking at a multiple week absence.
Smith-Schuster has been having a quiet year so far, drawing a fair amount of targets (27 before today), but failing to convert them into fantasy-relevant yardage in the Steelers' mostly-stagnant offense.
- Patriots' Damien Harris (hamstring) questionable to return in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell in league concussion protocols December 6th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (ankle) estimated DNP in Minnesota's Monday practice December 6th, 2021
- Zack Moss active for Bills in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- Saints' Deonte Harris (DWI) suspended three games December 6th, 2021
- Chargers place Keenan Allen on reserve/COVID list December 6th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's T.J. Watt activated from COVID-19 reserve list, eligible to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Chase Claypool (toe) not listed on Steelers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2021
- Steelers' Pat Freiermuth (concussion) available for Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth (concussion) fully practices on Thursday December 2nd, 2021
- Steelers' Pat Freiermuth (concussion) practices on Wednesday December 1st, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth placed in concussion protocol November 30th, 2021