Bengals' Samaje Perine placed on reserve/COVID list
The Cincinnati Bengals have placed running back Samaje Perine on the reserve/COVID list.
Perine played a big role in the Bengals' close loss to the Green Bay Packers in Week 5, but may have to spend Week 6 watching from home if can't clear the league's protocols before Sunday. If Perine is vaccinated, he will be eligible to return once he can provide two negative tests for COVID-19 24 hours apart.
Perine split the Bengals' running back opportunities with starter Joe Mixon (ankle sprain) in Week 5, carrying the ball 11 times for 59 yards and catching 4 of 5 targets for 24 yards and a touchdown. While he was quite effective in his opportunities, his workload was already likely to scale back in Week 6 as Mixon returns to full health.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Bengals activate Samaje Perine from COVID-19 list October 21st, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) 'should get full workload' for Bengals October 15th, 2021
- Joe Burrow (throat) practicing in full for Bengals October 13th, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) active at Bengals practice October 13th, 2021
- Bengals' Samaje Perine placed on reserve/COVID list October 11th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (throat) taken to local hospital after Week 5 loss October 10th, 2021