Anthony Miller signs with Steelers' practice squad
Wide Receiver Anthony Miller has signed a deal with the Pittsburgh Steelers, as the team announced he will join the practice squad.
Miller was recently released by the Houston Texans, and he's quickly found a new home. He's joining the practice squad for now, but with JuJu Smith-Schuster undergoing season-ending surgery, that opens up a clear vacancy for Miller. Keep an eye on the team's official transactions over the next few days, as Miller could feasibly find himself active for the team's Week 6 game against the Seattle Seahawks.
In 2 games this season, Miller has 5 catches on 11 targets with 23 yards and 1 touchdown.
- Daniel Jones (neck) expected to miss Giants' Week 13 game; MIke Glennon likely to start November 30th, 2021
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Alvin Kamara (knee) practices again for Saints November 30th, 2021
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) turns in back-to-back full practices November 30th, 2021
- Ceedee Lamb (concussion) fully practices on Tuesday November 30th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth placed in concussion protocol November 30th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Steelers place T.J. Watt on the reserve/COVID list ahead of Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron (knee) on injured reserve on Saturday November 27th, 2021
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger (COVID-19) will play in Week 11 versus Chargers November 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Chase Claypool (toe) available for Week 11 November 19th, 2021