Joe Mixon (ankle) active at Bengals practice
Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon (ankle) is practicing Wednesday.
Mixon was surprisingly active last week but he only played about a quarter of the snaps and was out-snapped 41-19 by Samaje Perine. He ran nine pass routes and was targeted once while Perine ran 25 routes and drew four targets. The Bengals have since placed Perine on the reserve/COVID-19 list, so if Mixon's ankle is fine, he could potentially reclaim a three-down role in Week 6 against the Detroit Lions.
Mixon is currently the RB7 in numberFire's weekly fantasy rankings and our models project him for a full workload on Sunday, with 21.6 touches for 102.5 offensive yards and 16.2 FanDuel points. The Lions are allowing the fourth-most FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Bengals activate Samaje Perine from COVID-19 list October 21st, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) 'should get full workload' for Bengals October 15th, 2021
- Joe Burrow (throat) practicing in full for Bengals October 13th, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) active at Bengals practice October 13th, 2021
- Bengals' Samaje Perine placed on reserve/COVID list October 11th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (throat) taken to local hospital after Week 5 loss October 10th, 2021