Dalvin Cook (ankle) practicing Wednesday for Vikings
Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook (ankle) is practicing on Wednesday.
Cook did not practice at all last week before being ruled out on Sunday. He was limited at Wednesday's practice, presumably putting Cook on track to be back out there for a Week 6 matchup with the Carolina Panthers. However, the Vikings do have their bye next week, so they may elect to hold Cook out again. Alexander Mattison's fantasy viability is dependent on Cook's status.
Cook is the RB5 in numberFire's weekly fantasy rankings and he has an $8,800 salary on FanDuel in Week 6. The Panthers are allowing the fewest FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season.
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (groin) expected to play in Week 7 clash with Saints October 23rd, 2021
- 49ers activate JaMychal Hasty (ankle) from Injured Reserve on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Darren Waller (ankle) listed as questionable on Raiders' Week 7 injury report October 23rd, 2021
- Damien Williams activated off Bears' Reserve/COVID-19 list October 23rd, 2021
- Garafolo: Seattle's Russell Wilson (finger) reportedly could return in Week 10 October 23rd, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) ruled out for Colts' Week 7 matchup against 49ers October 23rd, 2021
- Vikings place Patrick Peterson (hamstring) on IR October 18th, 2021
- Kirk Cousins throws for 373 yards, 3 scores in Vikings' win October 17th, 2021
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (foot) cleared for Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Justin Jefferson (ankle) good to go for Vikings against Panthers October 15th, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (ankle) removed from Vikings injury report October 15th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (foot) not practicing with Vikings on Thursday October 14th, 2021