Melvin Gordon (leg) sitting out Broncos practice Wednesday
Denver Broncos running back Melvin Gordon (lower leg) is not practicing on Wednesday.
The Broncos also gave Gordon the day off last Wednesday for a lingering leg issue, but he played in the game and logged 11 touches for a second straight week. Javonte Williams was given the same workload, but the rookie doubled Gordon in yards 86-43. The Broncos may stick with a 50/50 split in Week 6 against the Las Vegas Raiders, but Gordon will likely fall behind Williams on the depth chart as the year progresses.
numberFire's models project Gordon for 14.3 touches and 11.3 FanDuel points on Sunday. Williams is projected for 14.1 touches and 11.1 FanDuel points. The Raiders are allowing the ninth-most FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (hamstring, IR) uncertain for Packers October 26th, 2021
- Dyami Brown (knee) expected out through Washington bye October 26th, 2021
- Michael Gallup (calf) eligible to return for Cowboys October 26th, 2021
- Packers place Allen Lazard on COVID-19 reserve list on Tuesday October 26th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) Week 8 return 'risky' for Browns October 26th, 2021
- Browns' Odell Beckham reportedly putting off shoulder surgery October 26th, 2021
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) will play in Denver's Week 8 matchup against Washington October 26th, 2021
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) medically cleared to return in Week 8 October 22nd, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Broncos leaving Jerry Jeudy (ankle) inactive Week 7 October 21st, 2021
- Teddy Bridgewater (foot) 'fine' for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021