Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (ankle) DNP on Wednesday
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Justin Jefferson (ankle) did not participate in Wednesday's practice.
Jefferson's ankle injury will be more concerning if he is unable to practice before Friday's Week 6 injury report. In a difficult matchup against a Carolina Panthers' unit rated third in pass defense, our models currently project Jefferson to score 13.7 FanDuel points at the salary of $7,900.
Jefferson's Week 6 projection includes 5.6 receptions for 81.1 yards on 8.6 targets.
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (groin) expected to play in Week 7 clash with Saints October 23rd, 2021
- 49ers activate JaMychal Hasty (ankle) from Injured Reserve on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Darren Waller (ankle) listed as questionable on Raiders' Week 7 injury report October 23rd, 2021
- Damien Williams activated off Bears' Reserve/COVID-19 list October 23rd, 2021
- Garafolo: Seattle's Russell Wilson (finger) reportedly could return in Week 10 October 23rd, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) ruled out for Colts' Week 7 matchup against 49ers October 23rd, 2021
- Vikings place Patrick Peterson (hamstring) on IR October 18th, 2021
- Kirk Cousins throws for 373 yards, 3 scores in Vikings' win October 17th, 2021
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (foot) cleared for Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Justin Jefferson (ankle) good to go for Vikings against Panthers October 15th, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (ankle) removed from Vikings injury report October 15th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (foot) not practicing with Vikings on Thursday October 14th, 2021