Damien Williams (foot/knee) limited during Bears' Wednesday practice
Chicago Bears running back Damien Williams (foot/knee) was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice.
Despite his limited designation, Williams should be on track to play in Week 6's division showdown against the Green Bay Packers. Expect Khalil Herbert to see more carries if Williams is inactive or somewhat limited in a good matchup against numberFire's 26th rated rush defense.
Williams' current Week 6 projection includes 11.3 rushing attempts for 47.2 yards and 2.9 receptions for 23.4 yards.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (hamstring, IR) uncertain for Packers October 26th, 2021
- Dyami Brown (knee) expected out through Washington bye October 26th, 2021
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) will play in Denver's Week 8 matchup against Washington October 26th, 2021
- Michael Gallup (calf) eligible to return for Cowboys October 26th, 2021
- Packers place Allen Lazard on COVID-19 reserve list on Tuesday October 26th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) Week 8 return 'risky' for Browns October 26th, 2021
- Bears' Allen Robinson (ankle) will play in Week 7 October 24th, 2021
- Damien Williams activated off Bears' Reserve/COVID-19 list October 23rd, 2021
- Khalil Herbert expected to leap Damien Williams on Bears depth chart October 22nd, 2021
- Bears put Jimmy Graham on COVID-19 list October 22nd, 2021
- Chicago's Allen Robinson (ankle) listed as questionable for Week 7's game against Tampa Bay October 22nd, 2021
- Chicago's Allen Robinson (ankle) limited on Thursday October 21st, 2021