Vikings' Adam Thielen (foot) out on Wednesday
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Adam Thielen (foot) did not practice on Wednesday.
It appears both Vikings' receivers are somewhat banged up after each logged a non-participation with lower body injuries. If Thielen can practice before Friday, Minnesota's veteran wideout will have a tough matchup against a Carolina Panthers' team rated fourth in pass defense per numberFire's rankings.
Thielen's current Week 6 projection includes 4.4 receptions for 51.4 yards on 6.5 targets.
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (groin) expected to play in Week 7 clash with Saints October 23rd, 2021
- 49ers activate JaMychal Hasty (ankle) from Injured Reserve on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Darren Waller (ankle) listed as questionable on Raiders' Week 7 injury report October 23rd, 2021
- Damien Williams activated off Bears' Reserve/COVID-19 list October 23rd, 2021
- Garafolo: Seattle's Russell Wilson (finger) reportedly could return in Week 10 October 23rd, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) ruled out for Colts' Week 7 matchup against 49ers October 23rd, 2021
- Vikings place Patrick Peterson (hamstring) on IR October 18th, 2021
- Kirk Cousins throws for 373 yards, 3 scores in Vikings' win October 17th, 2021
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (foot) cleared for Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Justin Jefferson (ankle) good to go for Vikings against Panthers October 15th, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (ankle) removed from Vikings injury report October 15th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (foot) not practicing with Vikings on Thursday October 14th, 2021