Bears put Damien Williams on COVID-19 list
The Chicago Bears placed running back Damien Williams on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Williams is going to need to return two negative COVID-19 tests in a 24-hour span in order to be cleared for Week 6. That means Khalil Herbert is now the favorite to lead the Bears in carries against the Green Bay Packers. The sixth-round rookie rushed 18 times for 75 yards last week and wasn't targeted in the passing game. Ryan Nall could also be mixed in for a few touches when Herbert needs a breather.
The Packers are allowing the seventh-most Adjusted Rushing Net Expected Points per play this season and they rank 16th in FanDuel points allowed to the running back position. Herbert has a $5,500 salary on FanDuel in Week 6.
- Patriots' Damien Harris (hamstring) questionable to return in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell in league concussion protocols December 6th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (ankle) estimated DNP in Minnesota's Monday practice December 6th, 2021
- Zack Moss active for Bills in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- Saints' Deonte Harris (DWI) suspended three games December 6th, 2021
- Chargers place Keenan Allen on reserve/COVID list December 6th, 2021
- Bears' Allen Robinson (hamstring) out for Week 13 December 5th, 2021
- Justin Fields (ribs) officially inactive for Bears in Week 13 December 5th, 2021
- Allen Robinson (hamstring) doubtful for Bears in Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Andy Dalton set to start for Bears in Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Chicago's Allen Robinson (hamstring) logs another DNP on Thursday December 2nd, 2021
- Bears' Cole Kmet (groin) DNP on Wednesday December 1st, 2021