Bears' Allen Robinson (ankle) DNP on Thursday
Chicago Bears wide receiver Allen Robinson (ankle) did not practice on Thursday.
Robinson's consecutive missed practices with an ankle injury is concerning towards his status for Week 6's division clash against the Green Bay Packers. Darnell Mooney would likely see more targets in a matchup against numberFire's 14th ranked pass defense if Robinson is unable to suit up on Sunday.
Robinson's current Week 6 projection includes 4.8 receptions for 61.5 yards on 7.8 targets.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Bears' Justin Fields dealing with "a few cracked ribs" November 26th, 2021
- Allen Robinson (hamstring) ruled out for Bears on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021
- Bears' Allen Robinson (hamstring) doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2021
- Andy Dalton officially named Bears' Thanksgiving starter versus Detroit November 23rd, 2021
- Bears expected to start Andy Dalton in Week 12 with Justin Fields (ribs) sidelined November 22nd, 2021
- Rapoport: Bears believe Justin Fields only bruised ribs November 22nd, 2021