Adam Thielen (foot) not practicing with Vikings on Thursday
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Adam Thielen (foot) did not participate in Thursday's practice.
Minnesota's starting wide receiver duo will likely need to practice on Friday after both missed consecutive practices with injuries. Expect K.J Osborn to see more playing time if either were to miss time in a tough matchup against a Carolina Panthers' unit rated third in overall defense per numberFire's power rankings.
Thielen's current Week 6 expectation includes 4.3 receptions for 51.1 yards on 6.5 targets.
- Boston Scott (illness) expected to play for Eagles in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Hurts (ankle) reportedly out for Week 13, Gardner Minshew to start against Jets December 4th, 2021
- 49ers place Trey Sermon (ankle) on injured reserve December 4th, 2021
- Miami's DeVante Parker (hamstring) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Melvin Gordon (hip) out for Denver in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) expected to play in Week 13's matchup against Raiders December 4th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook dealing with dislocated shoulder November 29th, 2021
- Rapoport: Vikings' Dalvin Cook dislocated shoulder, to undergo MRI Monday November 28th, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (shoulder) ruled out for Vikings for rest of Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (personal conduct policy) expects to play Week 10 November 10th, 2021
- Vikings place Patrick Peterson (hamstring) on IR October 18th, 2021