Dalvin Cook (ankle) removed from Vikings injury report
Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook has been removed from the injury report for Week 6 against the Carolina Panthers.
Cook was active at practice all week and he is good to go for Sunday's matchup after sitting out Week 5. Alexander Mattison is unlikely to be involved much if Cook is capable of handling a full workload.
Cook is the RB4 in numberFire's weekly fantasy rankings and he has an $8,800 salary on FanDuel in Week 6. The Panthers are allowing the fewest FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season, but they rank just 17th in Adjusted Rushing Net Expected Points allowed per play.
- Boston Scott (illness) expected to play for Eagles in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Hurts (ankle) reportedly out for Week 13, Gardner Minshew to start against Jets December 4th, 2021
- 49ers place Trey Sermon (ankle) on injured reserve December 4th, 2021
- Miami's DeVante Parker (hamstring) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Melvin Gordon (hip) out for Denver in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) expected to play in Week 13's matchup against Raiders December 4th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook dealing with dislocated shoulder November 29th, 2021
- Rapoport: Vikings' Dalvin Cook dislocated shoulder, to undergo MRI Monday November 28th, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (shoulder) ruled out for Vikings for rest of Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (personal conduct policy) expects to play Week 10 November 10th, 2021
- Vikings place Patrick Peterson (hamstring) on IR October 18th, 2021