Chargers list Mike Williams (knee) as questionable in Week 6
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams (knee) is questionable to play in Week 6's contest against the Baltimore Ravens.
Williams' status against Baltimore is currently in limbo after the Chargers' receiver was unable to practice with a knee injury. Expect Keenan Allen to see an uptick in target share if Williams is ruled out against a Baltimore unit rated 22nd in pass defense per numberFire's power rankings.
Williams' current Week 6 projection includes 5.2 receptions for 73.1 yards on 9.0 targets.
- Daniel Jones (neck) expected to miss Giants' Week 13 game; MIke Glennon likely to start November 30th, 2021
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Alvin Kamara (knee) practices again for Saints November 30th, 2021
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) turns in back-to-back full practices November 30th, 2021
- Ceedee Lamb (concussion) fully practices on Tuesday November 30th, 2021
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (knee) active for Week 10 November 14th, 2021
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (knee) expected to play in Week 10 November 14th, 2021
- Keenan Allen (knee) questionable for Chargers' Week 10 contest against Vikings November 12th, 2021
- Keenan Allen (knee) participates in Chargers' Thursday practice November 11th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Jackson (quad) ruled out for Week 9 November 5th, 2021
- Justin Herbert practicing through hand ailment November 4th, 2021