Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) questionable for Week 6 clash with Browns
Arizona Cardinals running back Chase Edmonds (shoulder) is questionable for Week 6's game against the Cleveland Browns.
Edmonds was limited in practice all week and will carry the questionable tag into Sunday's meeting with Cleveland. Edmonds played through the same injury last week after similar practice participation. Our models expect him to handle 6.9 rushing attempts and 3.9 receptions against the Browns.
Edmonds' Week 6 projection includes 29.4 rushing yards, 29.2 receiving yards, 0.35 touchdowns, and 9.8 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,900.
- Patriots' Damien Harris (hamstring) questionable to return in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell in league concussion protocols December 6th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (ankle) estimated DNP in Minnesota's Monday practice December 6th, 2021
- Zack Moss active for Bills in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- Saints' Deonte Harris (DWI) suspended three games December 6th, 2021
- Chargers place Keenan Allen on reserve/COVID list December 6th, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) will play in Cardinals' Week 13 game December 5th, 2021
- Kingsbury: Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) will play in Week 13 December 5th, 2021
- Kyler Murray (ankle) to be GTD for Cardinals in Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) a GTD for Arizona against Bears December 3rd, 2021
- Chase Edmonds (ankle, IR) to return for Cardinals in Week 14 December 1st, 2021
- Kyler Murray (ankle) hopeful to return for Cardinals this week December 1st, 2021