Chargers "hopeful" Mike Williams (knee) will be active for Week 6
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams (knee) is questionable for Week 6's game against the Baltimore Ravens, but the team is hopeful that he can play.
Williams failed to practice at all this week due to swelling in his knee, but head coach Brandon Staley is reportedly hopeful that he will be available. If Williams is available, our models expect him to see 9.0 targets against the Ravens.
Williams' Week 6 projection includes 5.2 receptions, 73.2 yards, 0.49 touchdowns, and 12.9 FanDuel points. His salary is $8,000.
- Patriots' Damien Harris (hamstring) questionable to return in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell in league concussion protocols December 6th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (ankle) estimated DNP in Minnesota's Monday practice December 6th, 2021
- Zack Moss active for Bills in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- Saints' Deonte Harris (DWI) suspended three games December 6th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) day-to-day ahead of Week 14 December 6th, 2021
- Chargers place Keenan Allen on reserve/COVID list December 6th, 2021
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (knee) active for Week 10 November 14th, 2021
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (knee) expected to play in Week 10 November 14th, 2021
- Keenan Allen (knee) questionable for Chargers' Week 10 contest against Vikings November 12th, 2021
- Keenan Allen (knee) participates in Chargers' Thursday practice November 11th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Jackson (quad) ruled out for Week 9 November 5th, 2021