Dolphins' Preston Williams (groin) out for Week 6
The Miami Dolphins have ruled out wide receiver Preston Williams for Sunday's Week 6 game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Williams had a strong game in Week 5 with all of the Dolphins' other injuries at the wide receiver position, but will now join the team's inactives in Week 6 as he battles a groin injury.
With DeVante Parker (hamstring), Will Fuller (finger), and Preston Williams (groin) sidelined, the Dolphins would be expected to funnel targets to 2021 first-round draft pick Jaylen Waddle in Week 6. Waddle has been upgraded to numberFire's WR12 this week with a 10.27-point projection, and has a $5,500 salary on FanDuel.
- Boston Scott (illness) expected to play for Eagles in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Hurts (ankle) reportedly out for Week 13, Gardner Minshew to start against Jets December 4th, 2021
- 49ers place Trey Sermon (ankle) on injured reserve December 4th, 2021
- Melvin Gordon (hip) out for Denver in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) expected to play in Week 13's matchup against Raiders December 4th, 2021
- Wendell Smallwood elevated from Washington's practice squad, eligible for Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Miami's DeVante Parker (hamstring) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Dolphins' Phillip Lindsay (ankle) inactive Thursday December 2nd, 2021
- Devante Parker (hamstring) back at Dolphins practice Wednesday December 1st, 2021
- Dolphins' Will Fuller (finger) to miss another game December 1st, 2021
- Dolphins claim Phillip Lindsay off waivers November 24th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (finger) practicing in full for Dolphins November 19th, 2021