Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) officially active for Miami in Week 6
Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa is officially active for the team's Week 6 game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Tagovailoa was activated from the injured reserve earlier this week after recovering from a tough injury in his ribs over the previous three weeks. The Dolphins' passing game struggled with Jacoby Brissett under center, losing all 3 of their games without their starter and putting up just 17 points in each of their past 2 contests.
Tagovailoa is projected to score 20 fantasy points against a weak Jacksonville defense and has a $6,600 salary on FanDuel. While he will be without three of his top receivers in DeVante Parker (hamstring), Will Fuller (finger), and Preston Williams (groin), he will still have former Alabama teammate Jaylen Waddle to help him in the passing game.
- Boston Scott (illness) expected to play for Eagles in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Hurts (ankle) reportedly out for Week 13, Gardner Minshew to start against Jets December 4th, 2021
- 49ers place Trey Sermon (ankle) on injured reserve December 4th, 2021
- Melvin Gordon (hip) out for Denver in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) expected to play in Week 13's matchup against Raiders December 4th, 2021
- Wendell Smallwood elevated from Washington's practice squad, eligible for Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Miami's DeVante Parker (hamstring) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Dolphins' Phillip Lindsay (ankle) inactive Thursday December 2nd, 2021
- Devante Parker (hamstring) back at Dolphins practice Wednesday December 1st, 2021
- Dolphins' Will Fuller (finger) to miss another game December 1st, 2021
- Dolphins claim Phillip Lindsay off waivers November 24th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (finger) practicing in full for Dolphins November 19th, 2021