Rapoport: Lions' D'Andre Swift (groin) expected to be active for Week 6
Detroit Lions running back D'Andre Swift (groin) is expected to play in Week 6's game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Keeping with the pattern of previous weeks, Swift is expected to play through the questionable tag in Week 6. Jamaal Williams (hip, illness) is also expected to be active despite being listed as questionable. Our models expect Swift to handle 10.7 carries and 4.9 receptions against a Bengals defense ranked fifth-best against the run in numberFire's NFL Team Rankings.
Swift's Week 6 projection includes 48.3 rushing yards, 37.8 receiving yards, 0.63 touchdowns, and 14.7 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,100.
- Patriots' Damien Harris (hamstring) questionable to return in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell in league concussion protocols December 6th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (ankle) estimated DNP in Minnesota's Monday practice December 6th, 2021
- Zack Moss active for Bills in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- Saints' Deonte Harris (DWI) suspended three games December 6th, 2021
- Chargers place Keenan Allen on reserve/COVID list December 6th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) officially out Week 13 for Lions December 3rd, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) still sidelined for Lions December 2nd, 2021
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (shoulder) may miss multiple games December 1st, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (shoulder) considered day-to-day November 26th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) ruled out for Detroit on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021