Washington's Terry McLaurin (hamstring) active for Week 6 clash with Chiefs
Washington Football Team wide receiver Terry McLaurin (hamstring) is officially active for Week 6's game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
McLaurin is active on Sunday following a Friday DNP with a hamstring injury. Reports on Friday and Saturday hinted that his exclusion from Friday's practice was precautionary and that he was "feeling good", and his availability appears to indicate that was true. Our models expect McLaurin to see 9.7 targets against Kansas City.
McLaurin's Week 6 projection includes 5.7 receptions, 74.4 yards, 0.45 touchdowns, and 13.0 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,400.
- Daniel Jones (neck) expected to miss Giants' Week 13 game; MIke Glennon likely to start November 30th, 2021
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Alvin Kamara (knee) practices again for Saints November 30th, 2021
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) turns in back-to-back full practices November 30th, 2021
- Ceedee Lamb (concussion) fully practices on Tuesday November 30th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Football Team officially activates Logan Thomas (hamstring) from injured reserve for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Logan Thomas (hamstring) 'likely' to be activated in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) questionable for Washington's Week 12 matchup November 27th, 2021
- Washington's Logan Thomas (hamstring) practicing on Wednesday November 24th, 2021
- Logan Thomas (hamstring) expected to practice for Football Team this week November 22nd, 2021