Colts' T.Y. Hilton suffers quad injury in Week 6
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver T.Y. Hilton suffered a quad injury during Week 6's game against the Houston Texans.
Hilton suffered a quad injury during the fourth quarter of Week 6's win over the Texans and will not return. Parris Campbell (foot) was also ruled out earlier in the game following his touchdown catch.
Hilton will finish the game with 4 receptions on 4 targets for 80 yards.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (concussion) cleared to play in Week 10's contest against Jaguars November 12th, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (concussion) practicing again on Thursday November 11th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (concussion) active at Colts practice November 10th, 2021
- Marlon Mack inactive for Colts' Thursday Week 9 game against Jets November 4th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (concussion) sitting out Monday practice for Colts November 1st, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) active for Colts in Week 8 October 31st, 2021