Rapoport: Michael Thomas (ankle) still couple weeks away
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas (ankle) is still "a couple weeks away," reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Thomas is eligible to return from the PUP list this week, but apparently it's still going to be another game or two. The Saints are throwing the ball at a lower rate (45.3%) than any other team in the league and every player on offense is averaging fewer than 50 receiving yards a game. Thomas' return should bring more balance to the offense and an overall boost for Jameis Winston and company. The Saints, coming off their bye, will play the Seattle Seahawks next Monday night in Week 7.
Alvin Kamara is leading the Saints with a 19.1% target share and Callaway is second at 18.2%. Deonte Harris is pacing the offense in yards per target (14.6) despite checking in at third on the target totem pole (13.9%).
- Daniel Jones (neck) expected to miss Giants' Week 13 game; MIke Glennon likely to start November 30th, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Ceedee Lamb (concussion) fully practices on Tuesday November 30th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth placed in concussion protocol November 30th, 2021
- Giants hope Sterling Shepard (quad) returns this week November 30th, 2021
- Jauan Jennings could be 49ers No. 2 wideout Week 13 November 30th, 2021
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021
- Alvin Kamara (knee) practices again for Saints November 30th, 2021
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) turns in back-to-back full practices November 30th, 2021
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) a full participant in practice Monday November 29th, 2021
- Saints' Alvin Kamara (knee) limited in Monday's practice November 29th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (foot) taking first-team practice reps ahead of Week 13 November 29th, 2021