Russell Gage (ankle) back with Falcons
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Russell Gage (ankle) returned to practice on Monday.
Gage had been sidelined since injuring his ankle in the second game of the season. The Falcons are coming out of their bye and teams typically don't do much on Mondays, but Gage's presence suggests that he's ready to return for a Week 7 matchup with the Miami Dolphins. That would likely mean fewer snaps for Olamide Zaccheaus and Tajae Sharpe.
Gage caught 5 passes on 7 targets for 28 yards in his last outing. numberFire's models currently project Gage for 4.7 targets and 33.9 yards in Week 7. The Dolphins are allowing the third-most FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Falcons' Cordarrelle Patterson (ankle) will play in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Falcons' Cordarrelle Patterson (ankle) a game-time decision for Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Falcons' Cordarrelle Patterson (ankle) questionable for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Falcons' Cordarrelle Patterson (ankle) expected to practice on Wednesday November 24th, 2021
- No timeline yet for Falcons' Calvin Ridley (personal) to return November 22nd, 2021
- Atlanta's Cordarrelle Patterson (ankle) inactive for Week 11's Thursday contest against Patriots November 18th, 2021