Cowboys 'optimistic' Dak Prescott (calf) plays after bye
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott had an MRI that revealed he suffered a calf strain in Week 6, head coach Mike McCarthy said.
The Cowboys' medical staff is "optimistic" that Prescott will be able to play agains the Minnesota Vikings following the team's conveniently-timed Week 7 bye. Prescott recorded his fifth game with at least three touchdowns and threw for a season-high 445 yards in Sunday's overtime win over the New England Patriots.
Dak has scored the second-most FanDuel points (27.8) and added the sixth-most Passing Net Expected Points per drop back (0.43) among quarterbacks with multiple attempts in Week 6. He is the QB8 overall this year in terms of FanDuel points per game (22.3) and ranked third among those with 100-plus attempts in Passing NEP per drop back (0.35).
- Deebo Samuel (groin) day-to-day for 49ers December 7th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (hamstring) questionable to return in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell in league concussion protocols December 6th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (ankle) estimated DNP in Minnesota's Monday practice December 6th, 2021
- Zack Moss active for Bills in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- Saints' Deonte Harris (DWI) suspended three games December 6th, 2021
- Amari Cooper (COVID-19) active for Cowboys' Thursday Week 13 matchup December 2nd, 2021
- Amari Cooper (COVID) officially questionable for Cowboys December 1st, 2021
- Cowboys activate Amari Cooper from COVID-19 list December 1st, 2021
- Amari Cooper (COVID) reportedly expected to play Thursday for Cowboys December 1st, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Ceedee Lamb (concussion) fully practices on Tuesday November 30th, 2021