Josh Reynolds inactive for Titans in Week 6
Josh Reynolds will not be active for the Tennessee Titans' Monday night game against the Buffalo Bills in Week 6.
Reynolds was a popular late-round target in the early offseason after signing with the Titans and their paper-thin receiver depth chart, but he has already fallen out of favor with the Titans despite the lack of other options in the passing game. With Julio Jones (hamstring) and A.J. Brown (hamstring, illness) back in the lineup, Reynolds will sit out Monday's contest.
Reynolds has appeared in just 3 games so far this season, catching 7 of 10 targets for 67 yards. His inactivity does more to instill confidence in Julio Jones' health than it does to open up targets for the team's other targets.
- Patriots' Damien Harris (hamstring) questionable to return in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell in league concussion protocols December 6th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (ankle) estimated DNP in Minnesota's Monday practice December 6th, 2021
- Zack Moss active for Bills in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- Saints' Deonte Harris (DWI) suspended three games December 6th, 2021
- Chargers place Keenan Allen on reserve/COVID list December 6th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) officially out Week 13 for Lions December 3rd, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) still sidelined for Lions December 2nd, 2021
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (shoulder) may miss multiple games December 1st, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (shoulder) considered day-to-day November 26th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) ruled out for Detroit on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021