Bills' Dawson Knox dealing with broken hand bone
Buffalo Bills tight end Dawson Knox broke a bone in his hand during the Week 6 win over the Tennessee Titans on Monday night.
Knox's timeline is uncertain, but according to Mike Garafolo of NFL Network, the hope is that the tight end will not miss much time. The Bills are on bye in Week 7 and then will face the Miami Dolphins in Week 8. Tommy Sweeney would likely fill in if Knox isn't ready by then and Cole Beasley could see an uptick in targets.
Knox has 21 catches on 27 targets for 286 yards and a position-high 5 touchdowns this season. He is averaging the fourth-most FanDuel points per game (11.8) and has run the eighth-most routes among all tight ends.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Zack Moss officially inactive for Bills on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021
- Zack Moss to reportedly be healthy scratch for Bills on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021
- Bills: Matt Breida has earned more touches moving forward November 24th, 2021
- Bills' Cole Beasley (ribs) back at practice Thursday November 18th, 2021
- Cole Beasley (ribs) sitting out Bills practice Wednesday November 17th, 2021
- Bills' Cole Beasley playing time limited by rib injury November 15th, 2021