Colts place Parris Campbell (foot) on injured reserve
The Indianapolis Colts placed wide receiver Parris Campbell (foot) on injured reserve.
Campbell suffered what Colts head coach Frank Reich described as a "significant" foot injury in Week 6. "He is going to miss some time," Reich stated. Campbell may wind up missing the remainder of the season. Zach Pascal and T.Y. Hilton should see more work with Campbell out.
Campbell has a 9.0% target share and he is averaging 3.4 targets per contest.
- Patriots' Damien Harris (hamstring) questionable to return in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell in league concussion protocols December 6th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (ankle) estimated DNP in Minnesota's Monday practice December 6th, 2021
- Zack Moss active for Bills in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- Saints' Deonte Harris (DWI) suspended three games December 6th, 2021
- Chargers place Keenan Allen on reserve/COVID list December 6th, 2021
- Colts' Jack Doyle (knee) questionable for Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (concussion) cleared to play in Week 10's contest against Jaguars November 12th, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (concussion) practicing again on Thursday November 11th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (concussion) active at Colts practice November 10th, 2021
- Marlon Mack inactive for Colts' Thursday Week 9 game against Jets November 4th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (concussion) sitting out Monday practice for Colts November 1st, 2021