Giants' Kadarius Toney (ankle) not practicing Wednesday
New York Giants rookie wide receiver Kadarius Toney (ankle) did not practice Wednesday.
Toney is reportedly expected to miss a game or two, so he will likely be held out of practice all week. Kenny Golladay (knee) also picked up another DNP on Wednesday. Sterling Shepard should dominate targets again (NFL-high 14 in Week 7) if Golladay and Toney are both out. Darius Slayton practiced on Wednesday after missing multiple games with a hamstring injury, so he will likely take on most of Toney's snaps.
Shepard is currently the WR22 in numberFire's Week 7 fantasy rankings and he has a $6,500 salary on FanDuel this week. In his three healthy games this season, Shepard is averaging 11.0 targets and 94.3 yards per contest. The Panthers are allowing the fifth-fewest Adjusted Passing Net Expected Points per play this season.
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Alvin Kamara (knee) practices again for Saints November 30th, 2021
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) turns in back-to-back full practices November 30th, 2021
- Ceedee Lamb (concussion) fully practices on Tuesday November 30th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth placed in concussion protocol November 30th, 2021
- Daniel Jones (neck) expected to miss Giants' Week 13 game; MIke Glennon likely to start November 30th, 2021
- Giants hope Sterling Shepard (quad) returns this week November 30th, 2021
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (quad) out for Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) active for Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) expected to play in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney (quad) doubtful for New York's Week 12 matchup against Eagles November 26th, 2021