Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday
Washington Football Team running back Antonio Gibson (shin) did not practice on Wednesday.
It has become common for Gibson to be held out of practice at the beginning of the week and still play on Sunday, but there's added concern for Week 7 after the second-year back played just 23-of-59 offensive snaps last week and was held to fewer than 50 yards of offense for the first time this season. J.D. McKissic handled 16 touches and gained 110 yards with Gibson hobbled. Jaret Patterson barely played, but he would likely be more involved if Gibson were to miss Sunday's game against the Green Bay Packers.
McKissic has finished as a top-15 running back option in three of the last five weeks, and he's drawn close to a 15% target share on a per-game basis. McKissic has a $5,700 salary on FanDuel in Week 7 and Patterson has a $5,300 salary.
- Boston Scott (illness) expected to play for Eagles in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Hurts (ankle) reportedly out for Week 13, Gardner Minshew to start against Jets December 4th, 2021
- 49ers place Trey Sermon (ankle) on injured reserve December 4th, 2021
- Miami's DeVante Parker (hamstring) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Melvin Gordon (hip) out for Denver in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Seahawks promote Adrian Peterson to active roster, expected to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) expected to play in Week 13's matchup against Raiders December 4th, 2021
- Wendell Smallwood elevated from Washington's practice squad, eligible for Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) questionable for Washington Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Washington's Wendell Smallwood filling J.D. McKissic (concussion) role December 3rd, 2021
- Washington's J.D. McKissic (concussion) ruled out in Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- J.D. McKissic (concussion) still on Football Team sidelines December 2nd, 2021