Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice
Washington Football Team wide receiver Terry McLaurin (hamstring) is not practicing on Wednesday.
McLaurin tweaked his hamstring at practice last week but was active on Sunday. He played nearly every offensive snap and was held to a season-low 28 yards. After averaging 88.5 yards over the first four games, McLaurin has a total of 74 yards the last two weeks. Despite the DNP and recent regression, McLaurin should be fine for Week 7 against the Green Bay Packers.
McLaurin is the WR12 in numberFire's weekly fantasy rankings and he has a $7,200 salary on FanDuel. Our models project him for 9.1 targets and 11.7 FanDuel points. The Packers are allowing the eighth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Boston Scott (illness) expected to play for Eagles in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Hurts (ankle) reportedly out for Week 13, Gardner Minshew to start against Jets December 4th, 2021
- 49ers place Trey Sermon (ankle) on injured reserve December 4th, 2021
- Miami's DeVante Parker (hamstring) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Melvin Gordon (hip) out for Denver in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Seahawks promote Adrian Peterson to active roster, expected to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) expected to play in Week 13's matchup against Raiders December 4th, 2021
- Wendell Smallwood elevated from Washington's practice squad, eligible for Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) questionable for Washington Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Washington's Wendell Smallwood filling J.D. McKissic (concussion) role December 3rd, 2021
- Washington's J.D. McKissic (concussion) ruled out in Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- J.D. McKissic (concussion) still on Football Team sidelines December 2nd, 2021