Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end Rob Gronkowski (ribs) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 7's game against the Chicago Bears.
Gronkowski remained absent from practice on Wednesday and appears to be headed towards another missed game in Week 7. He would likely need an upgrade to at least a limited practice on Thursday to have any shot at playing on Sunday. O.J. Howard and Cameron Brate will continue to see additional snaps if Gronkowski remains out.
Howard's Week 7 projection includes 2.0 receptions, 27.4 yards, 0.25 touchdowns, and 5.2 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,200.
- Boston Scott (illness) expected to play for Eagles in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Hurts (ankle) reportedly out for Week 13, Gardner Minshew to start against Jets December 4th, 2021
- 49ers place Trey Sermon (ankle) on injured reserve December 4th, 2021
- Miami's DeVante Parker (hamstring) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Melvin Gordon (hip) out for Denver in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) expected to play in Week 13's matchup against Raiders December 4th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (ankle) suspended 3 games for COVID violation December 2nd, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (ankle) likely out through Week 14 December 1st, 2021
- Antonio Brown (ankle, heel) unlikely to return for Buccaneers in Week 13 December 1st, 2021
- Mike Evans (back) not listed on Tampa Bay's Week 12 injury report November 26th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (ankle) ruled out for Week 12, hopeful for a return in Week 13 November 26th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans (back) DNP on Wednesday November 24th, 2021