Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Julio Jones (hamstring) was a non-participant in Wednesday's practice.
Jones' status on Thursday and Friday will more predictive after seven Titans were rested to open Tennessee's practice week in preparation for their matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs. Expect A.J. Brown to see significant volume in a favorable matchup against numberFire's 28th rated pass defense if Jones is unable to go.
Jones' current Week 7 projection includes 4.2 receptions for 57.2 yards on 6.5 targets.
- Boston Scott (illness) expected to play for Eagles in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Hurts (ankle) reportedly out for Week 13, Gardner Minshew to start against Jets December 4th, 2021
- 49ers place Trey Sermon (ankle) on injured reserve December 4th, 2021
- Miami's DeVante Parker (hamstring) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Melvin Gordon (hip) out for Denver in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) expected to play in Week 13's matchup against Raiders December 4th, 2021
- Rapoport: D'Onta Foreman to handle "bulk of carries" for Titans in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Titans place A.J. Brown (chest) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 15 November 27th, 2021
- Titans' Jeremy McNichols (concussion) out for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (chest) ruled out for Week 12 clash with Patriots November 26th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (chest) DNP on Wednesday November 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Titans' A.J. Brown (chest, ribs) X-rays negative November 22nd, 2021