Bengals activate Samaje Perine from COVID-19 list
The Cincinnati Bengals activated running back Samaje Perine from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Perine missed last week's game and Chris Evans filled in as Joe Mixon's backup with 7 touches, 67 yards, and a touchdown. Evans may have earned a few more opportunties moving forward in some passing situations, possibly costing Perine touches. The Bengals are facing the Baltimore Ravens in Week 7.
numberFire's models project Perine for 3.9 touches and 17.9 yards in Week 7. Evans is projected for 2.0 touches and 12.3 yards. They have a $5,400 salary and $4,800 on FanDuel, respectively. The Ravens are allowing the fifth-fewest Adjusted Rushing Net Expected Points per play this season.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Bengals activate Samaje Perine from COVID-19 list October 21st, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) 'should get full workload' for Bengals October 15th, 2021
- Joe Burrow (throat) practicing in full for Bengals October 13th, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) active at Bengals practice October 13th, 2021
- Bengals' Samaje Perine placed on reserve/COVID list October 11th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (throat) taken to local hospital after Week 5 loss October 10th, 2021