O.J. Howard (ankle) back at Buccaneers practice Thursday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end O.J. Howard (ankle) returned to practice on Thursday.
Howard is playing between 59-65% of the offensive snaps and running routes on 72.9% of drop backs in three games since Rob Gronkowski fractured his ribs. The additional playing time finally resulted in production last week and Howard finished with 6 catches on 7 targets for 49 yards and a touchdown. The catches and targets are more than Howard in any other game combined. Howard and Cameron Brate will continue splitting tight end work in Week 7 agains the Chicago Bears.
The Bears are allowing the fourth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the tight end position this season. Howard is the TE15 in numberFire's Week 7 fantasy rankings and our models project him for 3.1 targets. He has a $5,200 salary on FanDuel.
- Deebo Samuel (groin) day-to-day for 49ers December 7th, 2021
- Chase Claypool (foot) fully participates in Steelers's Tuesday practice December 7th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (hamstring) questionable to return in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell in league concussion protocols December 6th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (ankle) estimated DNP in Minnesota's Monday practice December 6th, 2021
- Zack Moss active for Bills in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (ankle) suspended 3 games for COVID violation December 2nd, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (ankle) likely out through Week 14 December 1st, 2021
- Antonio Brown (ankle, heel) unlikely to return for Buccaneers in Week 13 December 1st, 2021
- Mike Evans (back) not listed on Tampa Bay's Week 12 injury report November 26th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (ankle) ruled out for Week 12, hopeful for a return in Week 13 November 26th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans (back) DNP on Wednesday November 24th, 2021