Kenny Golladay (knee) still not practicing for Giants
New York Giants wide receiver Kenny Golladay (knee) is not practicing Thursday.
Golladay will be headed for a third straight absence if he can't practice in some capacity on Friday. Kadarius Toney (ankle) is expected to miss Week 7, so Sterling Shepard will likely be peppered with targets again if Golladay remains out. Shepard led the NFL with 14 targets last week and he has registered the highest target share on the Giants in every healthy game he's played this season.
Shepard is currently the WR21 in numberFire's Week 7 fantasy rankings and he has a $6,500 salary on FanDuel this week. In his three healthy games this season, Shepard is averaging 11.0 targets and 94.3 yards per contest. The Panthers are allowing the fifth-fewest Adjusted Passing Net Expected Points per play this season.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (quad) out for Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) active for Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) expected to play in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney (quad) doubtful for New York's Week 12 matchup against Eagles November 26th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) questionable for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Sterling Shepard (quad) ruled out again for Giants in Week 12 November 26th, 2021