John Ross (hamstring) returns to Giants practice Thursday
New York Giants wide receiver John Ross (hamstring) is practicing on Thursday.
Ross worked individually with trainers on Wednesday, but he's back with the team at Thursday's practice. Hamstring issues can be tricky for receivers who like Ross who rely primarily on their speed, but he seems on track for Week 7 against the Carolina Panthers. However, Darius Slayton (hamstring) appears ready to return from his multi-game absence, which could leave Ross without much of a role on offense.
numberFire's models project Ross for 3.8 targets on Sunday if Slayton is active. He has a $5,100 salary on FanDuel. The Panthers are allowing the fifth-fewest Adjusted Passing Net Expected Points per play this season, but they are only 18th against explosive plays, per Sharp Football Stats.
- Deebo Samuel (groin) day-to-day for 49ers December 7th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (hamstring) questionable to return in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell in league concussion protocols December 6th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (ankle) estimated DNP in Minnesota's Monday practice December 6th, 2021
- Zack Moss active for Bills in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- Saints' Deonte Harris (DWI) suspended three games December 6th, 2021
- Giants' Mike Glennon diagnosed with concussion December 6th, 2021
- Daniel Jones (neck) likely out for Giants again Week 14 December 6th, 2021
- Giants' Kenny Golladay (ribs) returns to Week 13 game December 5th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (ribs) questionable to return for Giants in Week 13 December 5th, 2021
- Sterling Shepard (quad) out for Giants in Week 13 December 5th, 2021
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (quad) out for Week 13 December 5th, 2021