Sterling Shepard (hamstring) added to Giants injury report
New York Giants wide receiver Sterling Shepard (hamstring) was added to the injury report on Thursday.
Shepard was listed as limited, but that could mean he tweaked his hamstring during practice. Friday's injury report will be key in determining Shepard's status for Week 7 against the Carolina Panthers. Shepard has led the team in target share in every game this season that he played more than half the snaps. The Giants would possibly be left with Darius Slayton (hamstring), Dante Pettis, John Ross (hamstring), and Collin Johnson at wide receiver if Shepard winds up being ruled out.
Shepard is currently the WR21 in numberFire's Week 7 fantasy rankings and he has a $6,500 salary on FanDuel this week. In his three healthy games this season, Shepard is averaging 11.0 targets and 94.3 yards per contest. The Panthers are allowing the fifth-fewest Adjusted Passing Net Expected Points per play this season.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (quad) out for Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) active for Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) expected to play in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney (quad) doubtful for New York's Week 12 matchup against Eagles November 26th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) questionable for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Sterling Shepard (quad) ruled out again for Giants in Week 12 November 26th, 2021