Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) will play Thursday night agains the Denver Broncos, reports James Palmer of NFL Network.
Palmer reports that Beckham will fight through his shoulder injury after it previously looked like he wouldn't be available. He didn't practice all week, but Beckham did manage to record a season-high 79 yards last week on a season-low snap share while dealing with the same issue. This will be the first time this season that the Browns have Beckham and Jarvis Landry (knee) active, but Case Keenum is starting in place of Baker Mayfield (shoulder).
The Broncos are ranked 17th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the wide receiver position and 15th in Adjusted Passing Net Expected Points per play. Beckham has a $10,000 salary on FanDuel for Thursday night's slate.
- Boston Scott (illness) expected to play for Eagles in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Hurts (ankle) reportedly out for Week 13, Gardner Minshew to start against Jets December 4th, 2021
- 49ers place Trey Sermon (ankle) on injured reserve December 4th, 2021
- Miami's DeVante Parker (hamstring) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Melvin Gordon (hip) out for Denver in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) expected to play in Week 13's matchup against Raiders December 4th, 2021
- Darrell Henderson (quad) questionable for Rams' Week 13 matchup December 3rd, 2021
- Odell Beckham (hip) questionable for Rams' Week 13 contest against Jaguars December 3rd, 2021
- Rapoport: Odell Beckham Jr. (hip) uncertain for Rams in Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Odell Beckham (hip) absent for Rams' Thursday practice December 2nd, 2021
- Darrell Henderson (quad) DNP in Rams' Thursday practice December 2nd, 2021
- Odell Beckham (hip) limited in Rams' Wednesday practice December 1st, 2021