T.Y. Hilton (concussion) sitting out Monday practice for Colts
The Indianapolis Colts listed receiver T.Y. Hilton (concussion) as a non-participant in Monday's walkthrough practice.
The Colts will be playing the New York Jets on Thursday night in Week 9, so Monday's injury report is an estimation of the players' health. Hilton took a massive hit on a hospital ball from quarterback Carson Wentz and was quickly placed in the league's concussion protocols in the team's Week 8 loss to the Tennessee Titans.
Hilton has only managed to play in two games so far this season, and was forced to make early exits in both. However, despite playing less than half of the team's snaps in those games he still has drawn 9 targets and produced 96 yards.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Colts activate Parris Campbell (foot) from injured reserve on Saturday January 8th, 2022
- Colts' Carson Wentz (health protocols) cleared to play in Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- Colts activate Carson Wentz from COVID-19 reserve list January 1st, 2022
- Colts' Jack Doyle (knee, ankle) questionable for Week 17 December 31st, 2021
- Jack Doyle (knee/ankle) DNP Wednesday for Colts December 29th, 2021
- Carson Wentz (COVID) will start for Colts if cleared Sunday December 29th, 2021