T.Y. Hilton (concussion) sitting out Monday practice for Colts
The Indianapolis Colts listed receiver T.Y. Hilton (concussion) as a non-participant in Monday's walkthrough practice.
The Colts will be playing the New York Jets on Thursday night in Week 9, so Monday's injury report is an estimation of the players' health. Hilton took a massive hit on a hospital ball from quarterback Carson Wentz and was quickly placed in the league's concussion protocols in the team's Week 8 loss to the Tennessee Titans.
Hilton has only managed to play in two games so far this season, and was forced to make early exits in both. However, despite playing less than half of the team's snaps in those games he still has drawn 9 targets and produced 96 yards.
- KJ Hamler (knee, hip, groin) active for Broncos in Week 3 September 25th, 2022
- Jerry Jeudy (rib, shoulder) active in Week 3 for Denver September 25th, 2022
- Patriots' Mac Jones (ankle) to undergo MRI on Monday September 25th, 2022
- A.J. Green (knee) won't return for Cardinals in Week 3 September 25th, 2022
- O'Connell: Dalvin Cook (shoulder) day-to-day for Vikings September 25th, 2022
- Travis Homer (rib) won't return for Seahawks in Week 3 September 25th, 2022
- Alec Pierce clears concussion protocol, available for Colts' Week 3 contest September 23rd, 2022
- Reich: Michael Pittman (quad) will play in Colts' Week 3 matchup versus Kansas City September 23rd, 2022
- Alec Pierce (concussion) logs full practice with Colts on Thursday September 22nd, 2022
- Michael Pittman (quad) registers limited practice for Colts on Wednesday September 22nd, 2022
- Colts' Michael Pittman (quad) logs limited practice on Wednesday September 21st, 2022
- Michael Pittman Jr. (quad) back at Colts practice Wednesday September 21st, 2022