Marlon Mack inactive for Colts' Thursday Week 9 game against Jets
Indianapolis Colts running back Marlon Mack will not play in Thursday's Week 9 contest against the New York Jets.
Mack will sit on Thursday night after the Colts' running back was designated as inactive. Expect Jonathan Taylor and Nyheim Hines to see a bump in playing time against a Jets' team rated 25th in overall defense per numberFire's power rankings.
Taylor's projection includes 20.1 rushing attempts for 92.8 yards and 2.5 receptions for 21.6 yards while Hines' expectation includes 4.2 rushing attempts for 17.2 yards and 3.1 receptions for 22.4 yards.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Colts activate Parris Campbell (foot) from injured reserve on Saturday January 8th, 2022
- Colts' Carson Wentz (health protocols) cleared to play in Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- Colts activate Carson Wentz from COVID-19 reserve list January 1st, 2022
- Colts' Jack Doyle (knee, ankle) questionable for Week 17 December 31st, 2021
- Jack Doyle (knee/ankle) DNP Wednesday for Colts December 29th, 2021
- Carson Wentz (COVID) will start for Colts if cleared Sunday December 29th, 2021