Houston's Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) activated off Injured Reserve, expected to start in Week 9
Houston Texans quarterback Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) was activated off the Injured Reserve on Saturday.
Taylor is expected to start under center after Houston's veteran missed extended time with a hamstring injury. In a matchup against a Miami Dolphins' unit rated 30th in pass defense per numberFire's power rankings, our models project Taylor to score 17.8 FanDuel points at the salary of $6,900.
Taylor's current Week 9 includes 19.7 completions for 230.7 yards and 1.2 touchdowns and 5.8 rushing attempts for 27.9 yards.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Texans' Brandin Cooks (knee) questionable to return in Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Texans' Chris Conley (knee) misses another practice January 6th, 2022
- Texans activate Brandin Cooks from COVID list December 29th, 2021
- Texans' David Johnson lands on reserve/COVID list ahead of Week 17 December 27th, 2021
- Texans rule out David Johnson (quad) for Week 16 December 26th, 2021
- Texans' Brandin Cooks (health protocols) out for Week 16 December 25th, 2021