T.Y. Hilton (concussion) active at Colts practice
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver T.Y. Hilton (concussion) practiced on Wednesday for Week 10 against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Hilton missed Week 9 and remains in the concussion protocol, but Wednesday's participation is an encouraging sign for his availability on Sunday. Hilton would be a boost for Carson Wentz and the Colts' offense in a plus matchup.
The Jaguars are ranked 28th against the pass this season, according to numberFire's schedule-adjusted metrics.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Colts activate Parris Campbell (foot) from injured reserve on Saturday January 8th, 2022
- Colts' Carson Wentz (health protocols) cleared to play in Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- Colts activate Carson Wentz from COVID-19 reserve list January 1st, 2022
- Colts' Jack Doyle (knee, ankle) questionable for Week 17 December 31st, 2021
- Jack Doyle (knee/ankle) DNP Wednesday for Colts December 29th, 2021
- Carson Wentz (COVID) will start for Colts if cleared Sunday December 29th, 2021