Ben Skowronek to fill Robert Woods' (ACL) role for Rams in Week 10
Rookie wide receiver Ben Skowronek will fill Robert Woods' (ACL) role in the Los Angeles Rams' offense in Week 10's game against the San Francisco 49ers, according to Jay Glazer of FOX.
While the Rams recently signed Odell Beckham Jr. to a contract, Glazer reports that the team will utilize rookie wideout Skowronek in Woods' diverse role. Woods was the frequent beneficiary of carries on end-arounds, screens, and was an important blocker on several unique running plays. Skowronek can't be a one-for-one replacement for Woods' invaluable skill set, but he'll be worth monitoring in deeper fantasy leagues.
While Skowronek has barely played this season, he has posted an elite 3.00 yards per route run when he has been given opportunities, catching 3 of 3 targets for 30 yards on just 10 routes.
- Buccaneers' Cyril Grayson Jr. inactive for Sunday showdown with Rams January 23rd, 2022
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Cam Akers (Achilles) making season debut for Rams Week 18 January 6th, 2022
- Rams rule out Cam Akers (Achilles) for Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- Rams' Cam Akers (Achilles) could play in Week 17 December 27th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (MCL) headed to injured reserve December 27th, 2021