Alex Collins (groin) does not practice for Seattle Thursday
Seattle Seahawks running back Alex Collins did not practice Thursday ahead of the team's game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Collins has been battling a groin issue all season long to this point. He's received off days before and still suited up on game day, and this isn't currently expected to be any different. Keep an eye on his participation levels Friday, but it's safe to assume that he'll be on the field Sunday afternoon.
Our models currently project Collins for 39.3 rushing yards, 9.9 receiving yards, 0.4 total touchdowns and 7.5 FanDuel points.
- Buccaneers' Cyril Grayson Jr. inactive for Sunday showdown with Rams January 23rd, 2022
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (abdomen) out again in Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- DK Metcalf (foot) back at Seahawks practice in full December 30th, 2021
- Seahawks place Adrian Peterson (back) on injured reserve December 29th, 2021
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (COVID) inactive Week 15 December 21st, 2021
- Tyler Lockett (COVID) officially out Tuesday night for Seahawks December 21st, 2021