Tua Tagovailoa (finger) practicing in full for Dolphins
Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa (finger) has been upgraded to a full practice participant for Week 11 against the New York Jets.
Tagovailoa had previously been sidelined or limited for every practice since injuring his finger in Week 9. The Jets present a promising matchup for Tagovailoa and the Dolphins' passing attack in Week 11.
Tua is the QB13 in numberFire's weekly fantasy rankings and he has a $7,000 salary on FanDuel. The Jets are allowing the most Passing Net Expected Points per drop back in the league this season. In Tagovailoa's three games versus pass defenses ranked outside the top-six, he was a top-12 fantasy quarterback and posted 0.24 Passing NEP per drop back. The league average is around 0.14 Passing NEP per drop back this season.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Salvon Ahmed inactive for Dolphins in Week 16 December 27th, 2021
- 'Phins place Albert Wilson on reserve/COVID list ahead of Week 16 game December 27th, 2021
- Miami's Will Fuller (finger) will not return in 2021 season December 20th, 2021
- Dolphins signing Duke Johnson to active roster December 20th, 2021
- Dolphins activate Myles Gaskin from COVID-19 list December 17th, 2021
- Dolphins put Jaylen Waddle on reserve/COVID list December 16th, 2021