Alex Collins (groin) not listed on Seattle's Week 11 injury report
Seattle Seahawks running back Alex Collins (groin) is not listed on Week 11's injury report against the Arizona Cardinals.
Despite a missed practice on Thursday, Collins will be available for Week 11's divisional showdown in Seattle. In a matchup against numberFire's ninth ranked rush defense, our models currently project Collins to score 7.5 FanDuel points at the salary of $5,600.
Collins' Week 11 projection includes 9.2 rushing attempts for 39.2 yards and 1.3 receptions for 9.9 yards.
- Buccaneers' Cyril Grayson Jr. inactive for Sunday showdown with Rams January 23rd, 2022
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (abdomen) out again in Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- DK Metcalf (foot) back at Seahawks practice in full December 30th, 2021
- Seahawks place Adrian Peterson (back) on injured reserve December 29th, 2021
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (COVID) inactive Week 15 December 21st, 2021
- Tyler Lockett (COVID) officially out Tuesday night for Seahawks December 21st, 2021