Seahawks' Chris Carson (neck) will undergo season-ending surgery
Seattle Seahawks running back Chris Carson (neck) will miss the remainder of 2021-2022 regular season.
Carson will undergo season-ending surgery after Seattle's running back attempted to come back from his neck injury. Expect Alex Collins to play lead role in Seattle's backfield going forward.
Collins' current Week 11 projection against the Arizona Cardinals includes 9.2 rushing attempts for 39.2 yards and 1.3 receptions for 9.9 yards.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (abdomen) out again in Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- DK Metcalf (foot) back at Seahawks practice in full December 30th, 2021
- Seahawks place Adrian Peterson (back) on injured reserve December 29th, 2021
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (COVID) inactive Week 15 December 21st, 2021
- Tyler Lockett (COVID) officially out Tuesday night for Seahawks December 21st, 2021