Bears' Allen Robinson (hamstring) doubtful for Week 12
Chicago Bears wide receiver Allen Robinson (hamstring) is doubtful for Week 12's game against the Detroit Lions.
Robinson continues to deal with a hamstring injury and is not expected to play against the Lions on Thanksgiving. If Robinson is ruled out, Darnell Mooney is expected to continue to operate as the go-to option in the Bears passing attack, with Andy Dalton under center. Our models expect Mooney to see 7.7 targets against the Lions.
Mooney's Week 12 projection includes 4.8 receptions, 58.8 yards, 0.29 touchdowns, and 10.0 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,800.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Bears starting Andy Dalton in Week 18's matchup against Vikings January 7th, 2022
- Bears put Justin Fields on COVID list January 6th, 2022
- Bears starting Andy Dalton in Week 17's game against Giants December 31st, 2021
- Justin Fields (ankle) practicing for Bears December 29th, 2021
- Bears' Allen Robinson activated from reserve/COVID list December 27th, 2021
- Bears rule out Justin Fields (ankle) for Week 16 December 26th, 2021