Allen Robinson (hamstring) ruled out for Bears on Thanksgiving
Chicago Bears wide receiver Allen Robinson will not play Thursday in the team's game against the Detroit Lions.
Robinson was listed as doubtful, so his absence here comes as no surprise. It's the veteran's second consecutive missed game, and hopefully he'll be able to return in Week 13 after a long layoff. For now, expect Darnell Mooney to be Andy Dalton's main target outside. Marquise Goodwin and Damiere Byrd should see big boosts as well.
In 9 games this season, Robinson has 30 catches for 339 yards and 1 touchdown.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Bears starting Andy Dalton in Week 18's matchup against Vikings January 7th, 2022
- Bears put Justin Fields on COVID list January 6th, 2022
- Bears starting Andy Dalton in Week 17's game against Giants December 31st, 2021
- Justin Fields (ankle) practicing for Bears December 29th, 2021
- Bears' Allen Robinson activated from reserve/COVID list December 27th, 2021
- Bears rule out Justin Fields (ankle) for Week 16 December 26th, 2021